The Sky Report has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://theskyreport.com
and update your bookmarks. To view the post you came here for, simply search the artist name in the sidebar at the new site!

Monday, June 09, 2008

MOBY - 'I Love to Move in Here (Holy Ghost remix)'


Brooklyn's Holy Ghost have remixed Moby's latest single "I Love to Move in Here" and it makes for quite the hot summer jam. They also have a great remix of Cut Copy's "Hearts on Fire" which you can check out here.

In other Moby news, he was spotted in Bushwick last week at Northeast Kingdom. As some of you know, this is where I bartend and occasionally DJ. Bummer I missed him!

Moby - I Love to Move in Here (Holy Ghost remix) (link)

And the video for the original track...

Moby - I Love to Move in Here (music video)

No comments: