The Sky Report has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://theskyreport.com
and update your bookmarks. To view the post you came here for, simply search the artist name in the sidebar at the new site!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

MADONNA - 'Give It 2 Me'


Okay, so in my opinion this single was the wrong choice for a follow-up to "4 Minutes". I would have chose "Beat Goes On" or "Devil Wouldn't Recognize You". Not to say "Give It 2 Me" isn't classic Madonna and great, but for America, I think it's too...I don't know. I just feel like consumer America isn't with the Madonna train these days. But here's my small, tiny, miniscule part in trying to help this song take off, because I loooooove me some Madonna!

Check out the new video for "Give It 2 Me", in which we see a washed out, though maniacally toned Madge giving it to us! Whatever the case, she looks spectacular!

P.S. I got my tickets, but they're for Atlantic City! What's up Atlantic City? Anything exciting going on...in November?

P.S.S. The circulating setlist for the Sticky & Sweet Tour looks unbelievable! (sorry to send you to Perez Hilton!)

Madonna - Give It 2 Me (ft. Pharrell) (music video)

No comments: