The Sky Report has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://theskyreport.com
and update your bookmarks. To view the post you came here for, simply search the artist name in the sidebar at the new site!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

HERCULES & LOVE AFFAIR


The debut album from Hercules & Love Affair has been on a constant repeat around here for the last few weeks. It is a great throwback to disco and house music, but somehow sounds really fresh at the same time. I've been kicking myself for missing their performance at Studio B last month, but it happened to be my birthday and I had the most ferocious hangover from the night before. Damn! From what I've heard, the show was pretty much spectacular, as can be witnessed by this live video of the first single "Blind".

The next single will be "You Belong" and it has a brand new video. Check it out below.

Hercules & Love Affair - You Belong (music video)

No comments: