The Sky Report has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://theskyreport.com
and update your bookmarks. To view the post you came here for, simply search the artist name in the sidebar at the new site!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS (ft. FATLIP) - 'The Salmon Dance'


Ironically, my least favorite track from THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS' new album "We Are the Night", has spawned a really entertaining video, giving me a fresh outlook on the silly excursion. 'The Salmon Dance', featuring a tongue in cheek FATLIP, actually has a really infectious beat and marks a very different direction for our Brothers. I guess it's time to stop skipping over the track every time I listen to the new album. And yes, I agree that the kid in the video is tripping on acid.

The Chemical Brothers (ft. Fatlip) - The Salmon Dance (music video)

No comments: