The Sky Report has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://theskyreport.com
and update your bookmarks. To view the post you came here for, simply search the artist name in the sidebar at the new site!

Thursday, August 02, 2007

CALVIN HARRIS - "I Created Disco"


CALVIN HARRIS has already taken the UK by storm with a string of hit singles. Now he's making waves in the US with his super fun debut album "I Created Disco". This guy has already been blogged to death, but I can't resist joining the party. After the fantastic singles 'Acceptable in the 80's' and 'The Girls', Calvin Harris has just released 'Merrymaking At My Place', and as usual it's a catchy retro-pop summer staple. Check out the Calvin Harris video collection below.

STREAM - Calvin Harris - Merrymaking At My Place

Calvin Harris - Merrymaking At My Place (music video)


Calvin Harris - The Girls (music video)


Calvin Harris - Acceptable in the 80's (music video)

No comments: