The Sky Report has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://theskyreport.com
and update your bookmarks. To view the post you came here for, simply search the artist name in the sidebar at the new site!

Friday, April 18, 2008

CYNDI LAUPER - Bring Ya To The Brink


Cyndi Lauper's new album Bring Ya to the Brink is set for a May 27th release in the US. The new studio album has been described as a rhythmic, dance album and features collaborations with Kleerup, Basement Jaxx, Dragonette and many more. I have a feeling this one is gonna be good.

Catch Cyndi on the True Colors Tour this summer, where she will be joined by The B-52's, Joan Jett & the Blackhearts, and more.

5 comments:

seandonson said...

Craziness! Its got to be better than the tired Madonna album right?

Anonymous said...

I've just received my copy of Bring Ya To The Brink from Japan. It is incredible - even better than I thought it would be. 2008 is going to see the second coming of Cyndi Lauper.

Anonymous said...

At last...Lauper delivers what will be the album of 2008 mixing dancefloor, emotion & outstanding vocals. Simply the best!

Copas said...

I have to say this is her best work yet! Every song is amazing! Into the Night will be the song of the summer! Welcome back Cyndi!

Anonymous said...

Cyndi is amazing! I heard a few cuts and I admit... didn't think she would pull it off but thankfully she did. This will be a good year for her. I love it, my 2 fave's Donna Summer with Crayons and now Cyndi.. Its gonna be an awesome summer