The Sky Report has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://theskyreport.com
and update your bookmarks. To view the post you came here for, simply search the artist name in the sidebar at the new site!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Guess Who's Going to Coachella?!!

Albeit last minute, The Sky Report will be at Coachella!! Just when it looked impossible, some mountains were moved and I am officially going. If anyone has any incite to parties, great bands, or anything concerning Coachella, please share it! Also, I will be starting my Countdown to Coachella series (just like last year) on Monday.

-click to enlarge

2 comments:

seandonson said...

Couldn't resist the temptation of Jack Johnson eh?

Scot said...

Ha ha! It's more like how do you avoid Jack Johnson in 2008? He's playing every festival! I'll do my best to stay as far away from the mainstage on Friday Night as possible.