The Sky Report has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://theskyreport.com
and update your bookmarks. To view the post you came here for, simply search the artist name in the sidebar at the new site!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Countdown to Coachella 1 Day...


Okay, so I'll admit this countdown kind of fizzled out at the end, but I've been slightly overwhelmed with getting ready to make my way out to the desert. My first stop is Los Angeles, where I will catch Caribou and Fuck Buttons tonight at the El Rey Theatre. Hey LA! Anything else going on tonight?

Then, Friday morning we head out to Indio for the festival, where I will definitely be catching Goldfrapp, MGMT, Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings, Hot Chip, Cut Copy, Portishead, Black Lips, Santogold, Dan Deacon, Battles, M.I.A., Yo Majesty!, Bonde do Role, Simian Mobile Disco, Love & Rockets, and of course Prince! It's gonna be a great weekend and I will do my best to post as much as I can.

Happy Coachella! See you on the other side...

1 comment:

alt-gramma said...

Hey, nice to meet you! Check out my restaurant guide at Speed of Dark for out-of-town visitors to the Coachella. I'll have to forgo MGMT (seen them before) for DeVotchKa, but we'll be there for Portishead for sure.