The Sky Report has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://theskyreport.com
and update your bookmarks. To view the post you came here for, simply search the artist name in the sidebar at the new site!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

CLUB 8 - Western Hospitality

This is my third post about a Swedish artist in one day! I think I should just move there. Swedish duo Club 8 went to Brazil last year to gather inspiration for their new album The People's Record, due May 18th on Labrador Records. The new single "Western Hospitality" is a perfect introduction to the sound at work on the new disc, utilizing bits of Afrofunk and krautrock to create the perfect summer soundtrack. I see myself sailing off the coast of Rio, surrounded by sunkissed friends and leaping dolphins - wait, is that a Bacardi commercial? It probably should be.

No comments: