The Sky Report has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://theskyreport.com
and update your bookmarks. To view the post you came here for, simply search the artist name in the sidebar at the new site!

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

CLASS ACTRESS - Journal of Ardency

I've been absolutely obsessed with this ep since I received it in my e-mail back in December. Class Actress' debut ep Journal of Ardency comes out today and I think your Valentine's Day will sound much better with this stuff coming out of your speakers. Get the vinyl at Terrible Records. Also, don't miss Class Actress when she plays Death By Audio with Nite Jewel and Blondes on February 14th. You can also read my review of the Journal of Ardency ep in Rebel Magazine (LA), page 122.



This is pretty hot too...

No comments: