The Sky Report has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://theskyreport.com
and update your bookmarks. To view the post you came here for, simply search the artist name in the sidebar at the new site!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

SNOWDEN



Over the last few weeks, I've grown somewhat addicted to this band's first full-length album, "Anti-Anti". Ironically, the first time I heard SNOWDEN was via the LE CASTLE VANIA remix of 'Black Eyes', which takes their moody sound and turns it into a shakin' dance anthem. I became even more intrigued when I discovered the title track and recent single, 'Anti-Anti'. I was surprised to learn that a band who embodies the sounds of JOY DIVISION, INTERPOL, and ECHO & THE BUNNYMEN actually hails from Atlanta, Georgia.

SNOWDEN are touring the U.S. again real soon. I am hoping to catch their show with MALAJUBE at The Mercury Lounge, NYC on Feb. 18. Tickets go on sale tomorrow morning. For more tour dates or to listen to some tracks, visit their MySpace page.

http://www.myspace.com/snowden

No comments: