The Sky Report has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://theskyreport.com
and update your bookmarks. To view the post you came here for, simply search the artist name in the sidebar at the new site!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Sky Report in Austin

The Sky Report will take on SXSW for the first time this week - totally rogue (no badges, no wristbands here). I hope to give a daily account of my adventures, though I have absolutely no idea what to expect. Though it seems I'll have had my fill of Vivian Girls and Wavves, as they are both playing just about every showcase I plan to attend. I'm also hoping to grab quick video interviews with a handful of up & coming Bushwick acts in Austin, such as Asa Ransom, Sharon Van Etten, and Bad Credit No Credit.

Stay tuned and wish me luck.

No comments: