The Sky Report has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://theskyreport.com
and update your bookmarks. To view the post you came here for, simply search the artist name in the sidebar at the new site!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

THE BODIES OBTAINED
From the Top of My Tree


The Bodies Obtained are extremely elusive. In fact, there is yet to be a known photograph of the band. They come from Detroit and find great influence in the likes of Throbbing Gristle, Brian Eno, Fad Gadget and The Residents. Their debut album, From the Top of My Tree hits shelves November 25th via Mute/Finding You Attractive. Nothing more to report really as no one knows who the hell they are. Check out the music...

The Bodies Obtained - Looking For More (mp3)
The Bodies Obtained - Hear & Believe (mp3)
The Bodies Obtained - I'm A Stranger (mp3)

From the Top of My Tree tracklist:
1. Hear & Believe
2. If You’re In Love With Me
3. Looking For More
4. I’m A Stranger
5. In Your Empty Sky
6. Let The Worm Seize The Day
7. The Pig That I Am
8. Skin Stuck To Bones
9. What Did I Lose
10. For A Better Life

No comments: