The Sky Report has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://theskyreport.com
and update your bookmarks. To view the post you came here for, simply search the artist name in the sidebar at the new site!

Friday, May 16, 2008

THE TING TINGS - We Started Nothing


The Ting Tings are a British duo who are about to make a huge splash in America. Already, their track "Shut Up and Let Me Go" is at #55 on the Billboard Hot 100; a result of its being featured in a new iPod commercial. But, the new official single is for the fantastic "That's Not My Name". A bit pop, but the way this track builds is kind of anthematic. I can't help but love it.

What really sold me was their awesome performance of "That's Not My Name" on Later with Jools Holland. I think it best represents the near brilliance of the track.

The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name (on Later with Jools Holland)


We Started Nothing comes out digitally on May 20th, and physically June 3rd.

No comments: