The Sky Report has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://theskyreport.com
and update your bookmarks. To view the post you came here for, simply search the artist name in the sidebar at the new site!

Friday, November 09, 2007

DEBORAH HARRY Kicks Off Solo Tour in NY


Deborah Harry, looking radiant as ever, took the stage at The Fillmore New York last night, beaming with charisma, as she launched into opening number 'I Can See Clearly'. The crowd of die-hard Debbie fans were great, singing along to many of the songs, including new tracks from her latest album "Necessary Evil". The setlist had many highlights, I only wish it didn't get loaded down with so many new songs in the second half. Highlights for me were definitely the opening number, as well as old gems like 'Rush Rush', 'The Jam Was Moving' and 'French Kissing'. Amazingly, Debbie touched on every one of her five solo albums and did sing-a-long acoustic versions of Blondie hits 'The Tide is High' and 'Heart of Glass'.

Unfortunately, the venue took my camera away, so no pics, but you can see some photos from the show here.

Fillmore New York setlist:

I Can See Clearly
Necessary Evil
Jam Was Moving
Two Times Blue
If I Had You
French Kissing
Rain
The Tide Is High
Heart of Glass
Lovelight
School for Scandal
Rush Rush
Love With a Vengeance
In the Heat of the Moment (w/ Nomi))
What Is Love
White Out
You're Too Hot
-encore:
Charm Alarm (w/ Miss Guy)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice recap. I posted extensively on the show including pix and video and audio at my blog (which I'll link in my name). I hope fans enjoy it. I agree; the last part of the show needed 1 or maybe 2 more oldies, but otherwise, she rocked!