The Sky Report has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://theskyreport.com
and update your bookmarks. To view the post you came here for, simply search the artist name in the sidebar at the new site!

Monday, October 27, 2008

CMJ 08 Wrap-Up


So for me, CMJ kinda blew. Sure Crystal Castles were awesome. I'm a new fan of WhoMadeWho, Bad Veins and Heloise & the Savoir Faire. And Crystal Antlers rocked it all over the city. But my CMJ experience at first got off to a rough start. Then I hit the overwhelming fest for two nights. Friday I felt exhausted. Saturday I planned on going to the After the Jump day party, which was supposed to be at The Yard, then got switched to Market Hotel due to rain, then got cancelled entirely. Not to mention my failed attempt at catching Ebony Bones, who I am enthralled with right now. I call this all alot of bad luck. Whatever, it happens.

I had fun at the shows I got to see, so for what it's worth, here are my highlights from CMJ 08.

CRYSTAL CASTLES (removed by request):(

FUJIYA & MIYAGI


WHOMADEWHO


HELOISE & THE SAVOIR FAIRE


CRYSTAL ANTLERS (re-post)

No comments: