The Sky Report has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://theskyreport.com
and update your bookmarks. To view the post you came here for, simply search the artist name in the sidebar at the new site!

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

TELEPATHIQUE
'I'm Not the Man You Think I Am'


Like a 1992 prom gone wrong, Telepathique's new video showcases those days when you dressed up and took someone to the dance that you weren't exactly sure you were in love with, but were sure would please the parents (or in my case, would kind of disgust the parents). Either way, the video curiously explores the tangents of youth ritual. Not sure what the point is, but this Brazilian electro duo are still bubbling under my radar. The debut album Last Time on Earth hits U.S. stores today.

Heads up NYC! They play The Delancey on August 12th.

Telepathique - I'm Not the Man You Think I Am (music video)

No comments: