The Sky Report has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://theskyreport.com
and update your bookmarks. To view the post you came here for, simply search the artist name in the sidebar at the new site!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Belated...ARCADE FIRE/LCD SOUNDSYSTEM/BLONDE REDHEAD Photos


As you may have heard by now, last weekend's extravaganza at Randall's Island was amazing. Minus ferry troubles that seemed like a scene out of War of the Worlds, the day was fantastic, featuring mindblowing sets by LES SAVY FAV, BLONDE REDHEAD, LCD SOUNDSYSTEM, and ARCADE FIRE...it's all been said. I'm only very sad that I arrived too late to catch the majority of Les Savy Fav's set. When I arrived Tim Harrington was half naked, doing naughty things with a pie. I heard it was astounding.

Here are my lackluster photos of the day's events...I need a new camera already!

Blonde Redhead



LCD Soundsystem



Arcade Fire



-all photos by Scot Bowman

No comments: