The Sky Report has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://theskyreport.com
and update your bookmarks. To view the post you came here for, simply search the artist name in the sidebar at the new site!

Friday, November 06, 2009

M.I.A. Working On New Album

According to Pedestrian, M.I.A. is busy at work on her follow-up to Kala, the album that won her worldwide critical accolades and shot her to stardom. Word has it, Diplo and Switch return to the helm, along with additional undisclosed producers. Diplo recently spoke out about the new effort. "Been in the studio with M.I.A. working on her new record. It's like Gucci Mane meets Animal Collective. I think there are a couple of people [producing] but we're going to finish it off, me and Switch. We've done like four tracks already."

I'm in.

Previously:

M.I.A. Galang - Music video from marco ammannati on Vimeo.

No comments: