The Sky Report has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://theskyreport.com
and update your bookmarks. To view the post you came here for, simply search the artist name in the sidebar at the new site!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

M.I.A. - 'Boyz'


Despite reading this disappointed fan's opinion, I think M.I.A.'s brand new video/single 'Boyz' is the hottest shit I've heard in a while. There's something so smooth and easy about this track it simply demands that you start shakin' it.

"Kala", the follow-up to 2005's "Arular" officially drops on August 21 and features production by such novelties as TIMBALAND, DIPLO and my new personal fave SWITCH. The tracklist will also include the previously leaked tracks 'Bird Flu' and 'XR2'.

M.I.A. - 'Boyz' (music video)

No comments: