The Sky Report has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://theskyreport.com
and update your bookmarks. To view the post you came here for, simply search the artist name in the sidebar at the new site!

Monday, July 30, 2007

CSS Return to NYC/Paleboy DJ Set with Luiza Sa & JD Samson


My favorite party band CSS are invading NYC once again! The band are here for a FREE show at Studio B this Friday, with SHOUT OUT OUT OUT and DIRTY ON PURPOSE.

But even more exciting (at least for me anyway) is the night before (Thursday August 2), when PALEBOY (that would be me) will be doing a DJ set with Luiza Sa (CSS), JD Samson (Le Tigre) and Amber Valentine. Together, we are kicking off a brand new quarterly art party at 400 Morgan - Glory Hole presents FEY! All info below.


In related news, JD Samson is featured on the current JUNIOR SENIOR single 'Can I Get Get Get'. Sure, the song has been out there for about a year now, but it has only just been released in the U.S. The track is fun, fun, fun...I love it. Check it out...

STREAM - Junior Senior (ft. JD Samson) - Can I Get Get Get

Junior Senior (ft. JD Samson) - Can I Get Get Get (music video)

No comments: